What is sirolase?
The sirolase, a new dental soft tissue laser can be used to improve a "gummy" smile and to treat minor periodontal disease.
What are the advantages of sirolase in laser dentistry?
The use of sirolase in dentistry has many benefits, such as:
- Reduced trauma
- Minimum bleeding
- Reduced postoperative swelling and pain
- Removes soft tissue lesions
- May not require sutures (stitches)
- Excellent treatment results
- Complete patient satisfaction
Are there any risks involved with the use of sirolase?
“Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risk. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.”