In terms of comfort, appearance and length of treatment, Invisalign technology is far superior to any other braces available. Unsightly silver coloured braces that need to be worn for two or more years are now a thing of the past. You no longer have to feel embarrassed, self-conscious and frustrated just to get the smile you want.
Invisalign is appropriate for most teeth straightening cases, excluding severe alignment issues. For more information about what Invisalign can do for you, explore our post below or contact our dental team.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a cosmetic procedure that uses clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth. Because they are removable, you don’t need to worry about what you eat and drink. Simply fit the aligners over your teeth for a natural look.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign's aligners are custom-made for your teeth. They are smooth and comfortable and they gently realign your teeth while they are worn. New aligners are required every few weeks to ensure your teeth are moving into the correct position.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign?
There are numerous benefits to the Invisalign procedure, including:
- Appearance: Metal braces are considered awkward looking and off-putting, particularly for adults. Food can get caught in them and wearing them makes hard foods difficult to eat. This isn’t the case with Invisalign, though. For the most part, your aligners will go unnoticed by strangers, co-workers and friends, letting you maintain your confidence while getting your teeth straightened.
- Safe to Use: Invisalign is a smooth product that contains no wires or metal, which can damage or irritate gums and teeth.
- Comfortable: Because Invisalign is removable, it makes it far easier to eat and drink comfortably. They can only be removed for a short period of time, but this is often more than enough for Invisalign users.
- Predictability: Conventional braces can rely on a trial and error process. With Invisalign, everything is computerised. Before your treatment begins, the predicted movement is tracked so you won’t suddenly be told you’ll need them on for longer than predicted.
- Short Duration: Metal braces can take up to 5 years to straighten your teeth but Invisalign will get the job done in up to 18 months time.
How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
The average cost of Invisalign in Australia can range from $6,000-$9,000. For minor corrections, treatment might be slightly less expensive. It’s best to consult with your dentist as Invisalign’s cost depends on many factors including the complexity of your case and the length needed for your treatment.
Get the Perfect Invisalign Experience in Glebe
Do you want to talk to caring and understanding dental professionals about the benefits of Invisalign? Whether you’re a busy professional or a parent looking for solutions for their child, the team at Dental Care Glebe can help you. We offer a range of teeth straightening solutions in a relaxed and positive environment. For all your dental care needs, call us on (02) 9566 2030 or contact us online today.